Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Published 10:58 PM by with 0 comment

Party, High Heels?

Well, I love party, love invitation, love being overweight since all those food and beverages (yet never), love talking a lot with the girls, love joking with the guys, and love hearing my name called from the stage...

But hate to know that all my clothes are about jeans and casual. How can I go to party with that kind of clothes? ~.~

And hate high heels! No way with high heels. But if it's a party, you should be long-dressed. Long-dressed means high heels-mate. High heels mean "oh my feet disagree" and I don't have ones - instead of my sister has the 7cm ones and 15cm ones. Wow. If it's not high heels, it must be wedges. That kind of shoes are nice enough, but still, it's not ME. I'm too afraid to fall down while going upstairs and downstairs and being frustated of those shoes.

I wonder going to party is like going to concert. Blue jeans, white t-shirt, and converse. Oh Lord, that's me-enough :d
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .