Friday, April 8, 2011

Published 11:47 PM by with 0 comment

A Little Girl And Her Bubble Gum


I was a little girl with her bubble gum. I love my friends and chocolate milkshake I always tasted with them. I loved my social network account. I loved reading One Piece Series in Mathematic Class. Everything looked like pretty easy. There was nothing to fear. There was no reason to be upset. All I had was happiness and glory. I got my time. I got my life. Those were my own and I was proud.

I really can dance and sing in the rain. I really can laugh on my failure. My heart was broken but I could smile and still play UNO card. I never mind whether I'm not as like they want. I never worried what they said.

And I want to be someone like that... again.

I can't find myself like I was since I'm in this place. The place where I'm avoided to be an apathy and follow my own wish without see anothers. The place which doesn't accept any little girls who walk through the lobby with her bubble gum. Everything's going harder and harder. I've never seen anything taken for granted anymore. Being pressured and frustated are not weird, and it's gonna be worse.

And I decided to learn. Learn to be a winner. Learn to make everything better. Learn to face the fear. Learn to rock this world!

I can't believe what myself can do at the first time, but I'm goin' on. I'll show that I'm okay. I got ready to find another part of me, and hope it's much better.

So I throw my bubble gum and start chewing this peppermint candy.

Now I just take every moment. I just take all chance. I just wanna FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .