Thursday, December 1, 2011

Published 11:21 PM by with 0 comment

old dialogues~

it was between me and my bestfriend on brokenhearted situation (does him still remember?)

X : So, how are you?
Y : not fine.
X : why? Anything wrong?
Y : it is, and too hurt.
X : who dare to hurt you? Him? What did he do?
Y : ......
X : hey, dear... it’s not you that crying out for him.
Y : you don’t know how it feel.
X : what?
Y : forgotten.
X : how about a glass of coffee now?
Y : ....... *still crying
X : hmmm, ice cream?
Y : ........
X : There's me here, right aside you, isn't it enough? I don't ever ever ever forget you. That guy was stupid and he will regret, believe me.
Y : yeah, i'm not that important for him to be remembered, right?
X : not that, nuts =.= listen what I said, I don't ever ever ever forget you. And you're not Spiderman that should be remembered by thousand people, right? But you have me here and it's clear that won't forget you for last.
Y : but I love him T.T
X : well, let's go to D'crepes. I know you still can love that food rather than him.
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .