Sunday, April 3, 2011

Published 10:48 AM by with 0 comment

Little Things I Know

I know… That being strong is about standing tall on my own two feet and keeping up myself.

I know… That being miserable is avoided. Remember, “La Tahzan. Innallaha ma’ana”. So I have to tell myself, “Hey, don’t cry. Allah is looking forward you.”

I know… That learning means finding something new and developing minds. It will make me know and understand. It takes times and needs a brave.

I know… That being someone good is never gonna be easy. There’s so many difficult things to do and can make you fall down. But doesn’t matter, Allah is always with good people.

I know… That I can’t rewind the time. The past is still behind and I shouldn’t want it back. Just face the way in front of me, where my future waits.

I know… That giving up is too late now. I have walked through so many thing in my lifetime. The numbers are hard and harder and harder. Sometimes I failed but I’m still okay, then I go on till now. So if today is hard and I fail, I will be okay too, right? So what makes me give up? Nothing. I will go on till tomorrow.

I know… That whatever happened, no matter how hard it is, I shouldn’t feel lonely to face it. Cause there’s always been Allah for me.
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .