Thursday, August 5, 2010

Published 12:19 PM by with 0 comment

I'll Be A New One

I want a new story
I need another story
Without you figured inside
Without all about you
Without all you’ve given to me

You’ll fade and disappear
You’ll be unseen from my opened eyes
You’ll be so far far away
Out of my sight
And surely out of my mind

And I won’t miss you
I won’t reach you
I won’t search the pieces of you
For any reasons

I’ll be a new one
Who’s dare and mature
Not the one who worried all I’ve done or I’ve said to you
But the one who can stand on her own two feet
If I fall down and miserable
I won’t cry as a child
I’ll try to face them all as a woman
And try to not come to you just to get appreciated well
You’ll never find me as I was
Cause I’ll be different
And you won’t need to find me

Yeah, I’ll be a new one
Who will forget a little past times of me
And ease the pain of them
So I can’t remember it anymore

I would not stay
Whether you ask me to
Cause I’ve been so tired of being me
And I’ve been so bored to hurt you
I’ll keep myself going on

Let’s pretend that we never knew each other
And if someday we meet again
I’ll introduce me as a new one
I’ll talk to you as a stranger
Who have never seen you yet
And so will you do

A new story will begin when I’m ready to say farewell
And It will be too late for you to hold me
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .