Monday, August 12, 2013

Published 12:12 PM by with 0 comment

6233 Miles


Istanbul Day #1

Good morning. It's now 7.35 a.m here, but looked like 5 a.m in Indonesia. So quiet. I have just waken up from my 15 hours sleeping *Oh My God, I'm sleeping beauty wanna be. And my partner, Tisa, is sleeping again after meals -_- We're so tired.

We arrived yesterday morning after a terrifying-amazing trip. Wuuh. And now we have pain in all over our bodies. We really really need 'tukang pijat' *.* Vildan picked us at airport, and we go to her flat by subway. After passed 10 subway station, we walked and walked and pulled our heavy suitcase. I think it's about 5 kilometers and the road is uphill.
the road we walk after subway station


And here, we stay with Vildan and her sister in their own flat. It's a beautiful flat. They tidy it up for us. Woow, so fine, aren't they? :')

And Vildan ask whether we wanna go to some tourism object after take a shower. And  I absolutely answered yes without remembering how tired my legs are. Hahahaha. She brought us to Istanbul University and a park that I can't spell it correctly. Everything in Istanbul is beautiful. It's really the best city ever. It's 6233 miles from home and I don't wanna go home too soon. Hahaha.

Here are some photos x)


step on singapore for a while x)

it's my favorite view : clouds in twilight. That's why I wanna be a pilot, be the witness of sky.
watching One Direction during flight :3

me and Vildan in subway
in bla bla bla park (I can't spell the name)

      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .