Saturday, August 31, 2013

Published 6:18 AM by with 0 comment

Late Homesick

ISTANBUL DAY#20

Well, it's just kinda late homesick. I can't sleep in some days, maybe I miss my own bed.

I miss my mother, since she couldn't answer my videocall because of problem with her skype.

I miss my college, and wonder somehow I meet my college friends, doing the boring activity every single day together. And also sit in the class to be amazed with all the scientific things I love.

I miss you, since I realize that I always wait your message. I think we should see soon. I have so many things to tell you about and want to hear your story. I miss laughing with you.

Well, I will go home next week. I just have to survive until that day. But really I shouldn't miss anything here for a week. I will go around this city and doing something interesting of course.
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .