Monday, February 11, 2013

Published 7:18 PM by with 0 comment

English?


If you ask me what subject I do love the most in school, sure I will say : English subject, instead of Chemistry. I have been trained English very hard since I was in elementary high school. My teacher taught me more than other children normally, maybe we can say its an accelerated-private-class for me. She taught me about all kind of tenses, and how to write an essay. But it’s a long time ago. I think it’s no surprise to have lower skill of English since I don’t get English subject in college.

And now, it’s time to upgrade it. Pare. Kampung Inggris. English area camp! Wiiih, I’m so excited of being here. Come on, mom, take me there soon, I can’t stand waiting x) When I arrived, yeah, I have to say that in the first day, I got confused and a lot of frustation. In my 19 years life, it’s the first time I stay in a camp. New people. New habit. New rules. And the most amazing one is full english area. Once your coach knows you speak in Indonesian, you will pay five thousand rupiahs. For person like me, who has never practiced my English for long time, it’s so confusing a lot. How frustates here, I think. Just feel like a ‘nyasar’ person in the no-name land. So if I got speechless and have no vocabulary I can say anymore, I used Tarzan language, you know that? Just use your gestures to say what you want. While English is accepted in almost all country in the world, Tarzan language is greater, every single person will understand it, no matter what their nation is :p

But over all those reason, I love to be in Pare. Let’s enjoy! x)
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .