Monday, September 13, 2010

Published 11:37 AM by with 0 comment

ANOTHER

You’re just another person I ever met
But why I meet you in every dreams?

You’re just another boy I ever know
But why I wanna know you more?

You’re just another people who pass my mind
But why you stay?

You’re just another thing to forget
But why you’re not forgotten?

You’re just another point for me to get away
But why I never try to make a step?

You’re just another shadow that’s gonna be faded away by the sun light
But why you don’t fade in my eyes?

You’re just another reason to cry for
But why the tears stopped before reach my cheeks?

Yeah, you’re just ANOTHER

I have another things to do and to think about
I have another poems to write and to read
And that’s not you!
Enough! Whadda hell with you!
      edit

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

yuuk komen yuuk . . .